recyclebin

  • From: Joe Smith <joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:43:03 -0500

I have a user that when he drops a table it does not go into the recyclebin.  I
can see the segments this user created in user_segments and his table name in
user_tables.

All other users can do this.  I created a user,  granted create session,
create table, and a ts quota on USERS and he can drop the table and it goes
into the recyclebin.

The parameters for the recyclebin are turned on and the hidden parameter is
turned on ( i.e. _recyclebin= ).

The tablespaces are LMTs and this is Oracle EE 10.2.0.4.0.

Why would this user not be able to drop a table and have it go into the
recyclebin?

thanks.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.