Re: recyclebin

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 07:46:18 +0200

> I can see the segments this user created in user_segments and his table
name in user_tables.
Are you saying that the drop fails? If it succeeds and noting ends up in the
recyclebin, then you would not se it anymore. If this is the case, then
posting the error message will help.

Also, have you tried it yourself, logging on as that user in sql*plus and
dropping a table? Just to make sure it is a very known environment and
you're not getting any odd filtering done by the tool used.

Mathias