Re: read this and thought of MOS

  • From: Tim Hall <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:40:30 +0000

In my opinion the technology used should be determined by what the
users are there to do. In the case of MOS or any forum-style site, I
don't see flash or ajax adding to the user experience. Flash and ajax
are all about interactivity, which isn't really what people go to MOS
and forums for. They just want to read.

Cheers

Tim...

The HTML version of MOS is better than the flash one, but I still
think it is worse than the old APEX ver