Re: rac cluster crashes

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:07:17 -0300

There is most likeley an instance eviction that is causing the server to
reboot. Take a look at instance eviction troubleshooting in metalink, there
are several interesting notes.

Also, the easy ones: network conectivity in interconnet, is it switched or
direct? are you certain it's working? how is the load in the rebooted node?

Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional