RE: query slow in 9i, but not slow in 8i

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:49:39 -0600

Woo-hoo!  Hopefully we'll have time to try this out.  This is the approach I
want to look at to ease some of our BidnessObjects queries that are hitting
our OLTP DB (hey, I haven't been able to justify a DW/DM for *7* years now).
I never thought of this approach for this problem.

Thanks!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA