Re: password complexity -- implementing security changes

  • From: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:37:50 -0600

Here is one for you, I just moved into a new office. I have to fill
out a form to get keys to my office (form is on intranet) which
requires manager approval. Meanwhile cleaning crew locks me out of my
office every night, which results in a daily call to facilities to
come unlock my door. Now I ask...didn't someone "approve" the fact
that I could move into this office in the first place? How that
approval did not automatically get me approved for a set of keys
befuddles me. Phone transfer request is also another seperate form,
thankfully no approval required for that.