Re: moving to a new san array

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Hatchel <joe_hatchel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:27:56 -0600

One suggestion, from my experience, is that if possible you should move your
ocr and vote disk to a clustered file system from raw (if necessary) as part
of the process.  Note however that there is a bug having to do with the RAW
device size, if it is greater than (I think) 256M you will not be able to
move it to a file.

Andrew W. Kerber