RE: phantom records?

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SUzzell@xxxxxxxxxx" <SUzzell@xxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:01:05 -0500

Stephan,

You did not describe your table (column name & order) so I am guessing:

Can you try changing your insert statement naming your columns to make sure you
are inserting the correct values for the correct columns?

insert into GDS_HOSTS(gds_host, sabre_column, CHANNEL_TYPE, RATE_TYPE, ...)
select 'AA', 'SABRE', CHANNEL_TYPE, RATE_TYPE ......

Maybe your columns are in a different order than you expect?

Tom