RE: list-dinner at Hotsos Symposium 05

  • From: "Daniel Wittry" <daniel.wittry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:05:02 -0800

An excellent suggestion Carel.  Did you just volunteer to organize the
event?  Yes?  ;-)

Meeting at that cute little restaurant/bar across the street was a good
environment. Rather than queue up our RSVPs to the OracleL list, can we
all just send you an email and you can be the social director?

__Dan

=20