Re: is there a way to return multiple cursors from a query

  • From: Richard Ji <richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kduret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:50:02 -0500

Will a cursor within a cursor give you what you wanted?
I know what you wanted two out ref cursor, but something like this
open x for 'select deptno, cursor(select ename from emp where
deptno=dept.deptno)
from dept'

will give you the parent/detail in two cursors.  Isn't that what you
are looking for?

HTH

Richard Ji