Re: display Oracle function objects source code / SQL

  • From: Sreejith S Nair <Sreejith.Sreekantan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aluoor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:27:01 +0530

Select text from user_source;

Brgds,
Sreejith  Nair

From:   Sven Aluoor <aluoor@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   06/21/2010 06:21 PM
Subject:        display Oracle function objects source code / SQL
Sent by:        oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks

With this SQL statement I display all functions with their names

SQL> select object_name, status from user_objects
  2  where object_type = 'FUNCTION';

[...]

14 rows selected.

But how to show the source code / SQL of this functions?

(I did this with TOAD, but here I have no TOAD)

cheers
Sven

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."