Re: disaster recover from RMAN backup

  • From: "Li Li" <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard J. Goulet" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:47:44 -0500

no :(

On 6/13/07, Richard J. Goulet <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Was this datafile/tablespace transported from another database??

Dick Goulet / *Capgemini*
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: *richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

*Together: the Collaborative Business Experience *