Oracle on zLinux on IBM zSeries hardware

  • From: "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:41:46 -0600

Is anyone using Oracle on zLinux on the IBM zSeries mainframes?  If not, do
you know anyone who is that I can contact?  IBM is seriously courting our
company to buy one of the new zSeries9 Business Class machines at a very
attractive price.  Before I say "yay or nay", I want to talk to someone who
is actually using it.  All the sales and marketing info sounds great, but my
Grandmother was from Missouri and I inherited the "show me" gene.

Sandy