Re: db file scattered reads

  • From: Taral Desai <taral.desai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:26:25 -0600

Well when you see ASH/AWR report it has to display some information as top
five even you are ideal. Other point if my query has to read all blocks with
FTS then how can you avoid this. But one thing is if my query need some
little based on some condition and still i am scanning whole data then there
you can rewrite or do structure modification to improve this.

But, still we don't know what version you are what kind of storage. May be
storage, CPU or many factor involved in this can make this slow.

What do you mean by moving table into it's own tablespace isn't table are on
tablespaces.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Taral Desai