Re: copy file to a remote server

  • From: Darren Darnell <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:55:22 -0500

Not block size, but a multiple of 512 blocks.

Per, Oracle® Database PL/SQL Packages and Types Reference 11g Release 2
(11.2)<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e16760/d_ftran.htm#ARPLS095>

Usage Notes

<snip>

Also, the copied file must meet the following requirements:

   -

   The size of the copied file must be a multiple of 512 bytes.
   -

   The size of the copied file must be less than or equal to two terabytes.

<snip>

Darren