Re: anyway to restart mmon after database shutdown is cancelled?

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 17:25:40 -0500

Again, this is more of an academic question - we have already filed all the
forms and dotted all the i's to bounce the database - in my opinion, that is
besides the point.

I tried the wakeup, but it did not seem to do much.

Interesting that MMON was in v$bgprocess, though. Error = 448

--
Charles Schultz