Re: anyone seen this weirdness with sequences in 11gr2?

  • From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:31:22 +0200

relax pal, what is stated in the ML note *1050193.1 *is how it has always
worked for oracle sequences. It is not "cover your ass", it is more like not
reading the documentation properly. I remember people relying on group by to
do the order by in a select statement, well you can't. same here. you can't
rely on all consecutive values when it comes to sequences.