Re: Wrong optimizer estimate ?

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael.Seiwert@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:24:02 -0800 (PST)

And to append to Jared's email...  I also ask my developers to look at the
column statistics data collected in dba_tab_columns.  It's higher level, but
very helpful in letting them know what columns have statistics, how many
distinct values, if histograms have been collected, etc...

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.com