Where does GC grab historical SQL plans from?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:55:43 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy,

Having an issue this AM with a query and a very bad explain plan.  It's odd
that Grid Control's Top Activity can't seem to locate this SQL in history,
considering 15+ folks are running it right now.  I've had issues in the past
where GC gets confused with two different plans in the GUI, so I'd like to
query the data directly.

Thoughts on where GC grabs SQL history from?  DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN on the
target DB is oddly devoid of this particular SQL.

And yes, we do have Tuning and Diag packs...

TIA!
Rich