Re: Wait event SQL*Net break/reset to client caused by duplicate insert?

  • From: "Peter Hitchman" <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tanel Poder" <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:19:29 +0100

Hi Tanel,
Thanks for the feedback. Talking to the developer about the code, I
suggested a change to first update and then insert if no row is updated. I
also considered using merge, but I thought that it might not be supported by
the jdbc driver and time pressure means we do not have the time to find out.

Regards

Pete

--
Regards