RE: Using multiple Temp tablespaces

  • From: "ramick" <ramick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prabhu_adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 15:23:41 -0700

How many files do you have in your current temporary tablespace?

See Bug No. 2858082 - this is supposed to be fixed in 9207 & 10201+, but you
might want to make sure.

Also, please see Oracle Note:258941.1 - RAC databases and ORA-1652: Unable
To Extend Temp Segment By %s In Tablespace TEMP
This as well as it's referances should give you a good understanding of how
RAC uses temp segments.