Re: Urgent ORA-00600: internal error code

  • From: "Stefan Knecht" <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JDunn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:24:04 +0200

Check your alert log for a message showing this error, and check the
tracefile that's referenced for the current sql statement executing. That
may give you a clue what causes it.

Stefan

On 5/4/07, John Dunn <JDunn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Following the replacement of a disk I did a mksysb restore on a AIX 5.2machine
running Oracle
9.2

All the Oracle software, data files etc were on a tar tape that has also
been restored.

But now when I try to startup Oracle I get the message

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [3004], [1], [0], [0], [], [],
[],

[]

Does anyone have any advice or information on this error?

--
=========================

Stefan P Knecht
Consultant