Re: Unrecoverable transactions in 11G R2

  • From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx" <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-db-l <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 06:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Not that I am aware of.  There are new jobs and new names for older jobs (with
additional functionality) but no scheduler jobs that I've found in 11.2.0.3
rebuild objects.  Here is a run-down of the jobs I've found in 11.2.0.3:

1. ORA$AUTOTASK_CLEAN
This job ages out data in the autotask repository, deleting obsolete entries.
2. HM_CREATE_OFFLINE_DICTIONARY
Creates offline dictionary for Database Repair Advisor.
3. DRA_REEVALUATE_OPEN_FAILURES
Re-evaluates open failures for the Database Recovery Advisor (used for
assistance in case of loss or corruption of datafiles, redo log files or
controlfiles).  Executes dbms_ir.reevaluateopenfailures.
4. MGMT_CONFIG_JOB
Collects database configuration information for OCM.
5. MGMT_STATS_CONFIG_JOB
OCM Statistics collection job; runs ORACLE_OCM.MGMT_CONFIG.collect_stats.
6. BSLN_MAINTAIN_STATS_JOB
Runs the  BSLN_MAINTAIN_STATS_PROG program on the BSLN_MAINTAIN_STATS_SCHED
schedule to keep baseline statistics current.
7. XMLDB_NFS_CLEANUP_JOB
Runs the procedure dbms_xdbutil_int.cleanup_expired_nfsclients.
8. RSE$CLEAN_RECOVERABLE_SCRIPT
Calls sys.dbms_streams_auto_int.clean_recoverable_script to clean up
unrecoverable STREAMS transactions.
9. SM$CLEAN_AUTO_SPLIT_MERGE
Performs cleanup activities on the auto split merge views.
David Fitzjarrell