Re: UTL_SMTP Multiple emails on same connection (not multiple recipients)

  • From: Michael Moore <michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Robillard <david.robillard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:00:05 -0700

David,
thanks for your response.

I've seen lots of ways to send the same email to multiple people, but as
you've surmised from my pseudo code, what I want is different emails going
to different people. I am assuming that there is overhead on OPENING and
CLOSING the CONNECTION. So, I am trying to avoid doing the open/close for
each unique email. Maybe my assumption is wrong?

Mike