Trying to find good candidate / objects for re-org in SAP Databases --Weekly objects list, Monthly Objects list and Once in a while ( six month once )

  • From: Raja Subramaniyan <raja.s28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 16:18:54 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to find the good candidate / objects for reorg in SAP
databases. We are planning to do,

We are planning to do weekly reorg, monthly once and every six month once.
Accordingly we need to identify the objects and schedule the re-org. Any
one in the group, provide assistance on that.

Note : Databases are SAP Instances. ( ECC, SCM and CRM products )

Regards,
Raja