Re: Streams error- PLS-00201: identifier 'DBMS_AQADM' must be declared

  • From: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alexander Fatkulin" <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:26:05 -0800

SQL> select propagation_name,source_queue_owner,destination_dblink
  2  from dba_propagation;

PROPAGATION_NAME               SOURCE_QUEUE_OWNER
DESTINATION_DBLINK
CAPTURE_STREAM                 STRMADMIN
DEV10G.US.ORACLE.COM

and I granted the below privileges as suggested  to strmadmin .as the
source db is 9i .

GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_AQADM TO strmadmin;
GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_STREAMS_ADM TO strmadmin;
GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_APPLY_ADM to strmadmin;
GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_CAPTURE_ADM to strmadmin;
GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_PROPAGATION_ADM to strmadmin;
GRANT EXECUTE ON DBMS_FLASHBACK to strmadmin;
GRANT SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE to strmadmin;
GRANT SELECT ANY DICTIONARY to strmadmin;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES TO strmadmin;

but still i dont see the dml changes not getting propagation. Can you
please point me to where to start the debugging .

thanks
-Prasad