RE: Strange output

  • From: "Seema Ahuja" <sahuja@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:58:16 -0700

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Another Banner school here. I saw
the " gurfeed"  in table name and asked Mir if he was on Banner too J We had
also just tested FGAC and I had also asked him he used FGAC since that would
explain what he was seeing.

-Seema
UC Merced.
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Charles Schultz Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:17 PM To:
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Strange output

In talking with Mir, I realized that he is not only using Banner from SunGard,
but also FAMIS (another product), both of which we use. Curious, anyone else on
this list in that camp? I know a couple of you use Banner, and I am always
interested to meet fellow Banner sufferers. *grin*
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Mir M. Mirhashimali <mhyder@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Database is 10.1.0.5.0 Redhat Linux 64-bit. any idea what may cause this. When
logged in as the schema owner i don't see all rows. but when i login as system
i see all rows. $ sqlplus /nolog SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.5.0 - Production on
Tue Apr 29 13:34:00 2008 SQL> connect famis Enter password: Connected. SQL>
select count(*) from famis_gurfeed;COUNT(*) ----------  5022 SQL> connect
system Enter password: Connected. SQL> select count(*) from
famis.famis_gurfeed;COUNT(*) ---------- 59147
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l
--  Charles Schultz