Re: Slightly OT: SQL Server conference vs. Oracle conferences...

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:41:20 -0800 (PST)

Oh! Sorry... I'd say perhaps better than the OOW sales "Pitches", but then
there are some really good presentations at OOW too... I'd rather be at OOW...
:-)

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles