Seeking expertise in Oracle Text for DoD opportunity...

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:33:58 -0700

I recently had dinner with a friend who is CIO of our state's National Guard, who is seeking Oracle Text expertise for a document management and workflow implementation. That's all I know, but if you're qualified, interested, available soon, and are a US citizen, please email me offline from this list? If it looks like a good match, then I'll hook the two of you up and step back...

Thanks!

-Tim