Saving STATSPACK Reports

  • From: BN <bnsarma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: _oracle_L_list <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:56:40 -0400

Greetings,

Have oracle 8.1.7.4, 9iRel2, and 10g Database running on HP-UX, AIX, and SUN
servers

We run Statspack every hour on all the prod servers and reatin only this
weeks data, the rest of the data is purged.

I am looking for a way to save the previous reports, like run spreport every
hour from cron job and pull reports every hour automatically.

I was also thinking of exporting the perfstat schema from all the 50 DB prod
servers and saving them in some other database
Not sure If run into  resource issues to this.

Appreciate your suggestions in advance.

If some body has a script to do this I apppreciate if you can share with me.

--
Regards & Thanks
BN