RE: SQL*Net Message to client wait on batch job

  • From: Raj Jamadagni <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:53:49 -0700 (PDT)

sqr -V should show you the version. Has anything recently changed in the code
recently? Because
sql net message probably indicate loop operations, which sqr developers love a
lot. I am not sure
it will be fixed by just analyze.

--- Thomas Biju <BThomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the SQR we use is 8.18 (That's what the PS team guy told me). Can I=
>  verify this myself?
> Should we analyze all the tables for 9i, are the 8i stats good in 9i? We ha=
> ve a job that gathers stale stats every night.

Best Regards
select mandatory_disclaimer from company_requirements;

Do you Yahoo!?
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.
Archives are at