Re: SOLVED?: Oracle interprets ANSI Inner Join as an Outer Join?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:40:10 -0500 (CDT)

I had some performance issues with ANSI compared to it's Oracle equivalent
in 9iR2, but nothing I can recall so far in the 3 years I've been using (or
stuck with!) 10g.

I do like the flexibility of being able to outer join a table that's outer
joined, which isn't possible with the Oracle syntax.

Rich