RE: RedHat 6 RAC Specific Questions & Concerns

  • From: <Christopher.Taylor2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:03:39 -0500

Ok, so that was part of what I was missing.
We can have a mish-mash of ASM and Oracle ACFS for RAC then.

Do you use both ASM and ACFS for "stuff", or just ASM?

And perhaps more importantly, what versions are we talking about?  Like can you
can have a 10.2 database running in an 11g ASM with OCR/Voting disks?  Or does
it have to be an 11g instance?

Chris