Re: Re[2]: sources for hidden and useful hints for testin

  • From: "Carel-Jan Engel" <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:26:56 +0200 (CEST)

That's not only Mogens. I never forget the moment that Mogens asked us to
drink more wine at the Miracle DBF in Middelfart. The arrangement was 'ad
libertum', and the theme of the evening got 'Let's Maximize'. At some
stage the 120 participants finished 110 bottles of wine. That was not
enough for Mogens, because 110 had nothing to do with 42. So he urged us
to drink more. Jonathan Lewis stood up, and said something like: 'May I
bring to your attention that in 27-base arithmetic, 110 is written as 42'.

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
===