RAC-aware TOAD AWR/Statspack Browser Custom Charts?

  • From: "Uwe Küchler" <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:05:16 +0200

Dear oracle-l'ers,

recently I find myself in environments where TOAD's AWR and Statspack
Browsers are used.

If you stick to the pre-installed Charts, then those are plotted for the
selected instance only. Now, I want to have the same for my custom
reports. There seems to be no documentation of the custom chart feature
aside from the short hints in the dialogs. And these only mention
"&Snapshotlist" as a placeholder for the snapshots. What I need is a
placeholder like "&Instance_number" - using TOAD's SQL Tracker, I saw that
TOAD itself limits the results to the chosen instance_number, so there
should be an according placeholder defined somewhere.

Does anyone here know about such a variable/placeholder (I fiddled around
a bit with guesswork, but to no avail)?

Cheers,
Uwe

---