Re: RAC Attack at Open World

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:00:21 -0500

I can deal with that,  I have done a lot of RAC.  Never done it on Virtual
Box though. Do you have the set of instructions you are using?  I've put it
together in my basement on physical servers a couple of times, as well as
lots of times in VMware workstation.  I expect I can answer most questions
that come up, but I want to make sure I understand the method you are
teaching

--
Andrew W. Kerber