Quotes from Oracle Support

  • From: "Koivu, Lisa" <Lisa.Koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:43:25 -0500

I just spoke with someone from support.

"Jesu..Chri.. What The He11"

"K.. o... i... Hey, that's a cool name!"

"Just a minute honey, I'm looking"

"Wow!  There you are!  I thought I was smoking crack!"

"The dude's name is culprit"

"Let me find YO NAME heeerre"

"It's RIDICULOUS!"

"It's Just Lovely"

"Let me just see if I can change this frickin thing... Awww"

"I actually just broke in... there we go"

"Frickin STUPID!"

"What the? I am just amazed!"

"GOD!"

"You know how you wonder why some people have to go out for cocktails
after work?  I now have a pretty good idea why!"

"Oh yes, it's changed now!  I love cheating! When I was married I never
cheated, I don't cheat at games, but this is different"

"I'm HAVING FUN!  Have a great day my friend"

I feel bad for the guy.  I really do.

Lisa Koivu

database administrator

t 407 903 4691    M 954 683 4459    F 407 903 4856

Starwood vacation ownership
9002 san marco court
orlando, fl 32819

UNITED STATES

Always be willing to accept a temporary inconvenience for a permanent
improvement.   - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that
may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.