• From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:42:06 +0300

I tried to highlight the HWM DBA's in my mail, but seems that listserver
strips HTML codes off the messages?

Anyway, in the example in concentrated on "Highwater:" which was 0x00406d72
in first example, but was reset to 0x00406d22 after truncate with reuse

I'm sure you get it right anyway, I just didn't understand the "top of
allocated space part" :)