RE: Oracle Apple releases

  • From: "Rognes, Sten" <Sten.Rognes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:35:23 -0700

>> I'm downloading the updated
>> development tools overnight (600 megs - ugh) and I'll see if it links
>> then.  So far, it looks a lot more like a real Oracle installer,
>> especially compared with the 9i developer release.

The release installed nicely onto my Powerbook once I had upgraded to
Xcode1.2. Did have to do some minor edits of some of the shell scripts like
root.sh and dbstart. Not been able to run the assistants dbca and netca,
suspect it because I am on a dynamic IP. Not dived into the companion CD
yet, but it looks like it has the same contents as was released with the
other 10.1 unix releases.

Sten