RE: [Q] how to check database has been upgrade to 9.2.0.8???

  • From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gundogar@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks this is correct answer.

Actually, I did tried v$database, v$instance and
v$version before post to this group.  V4database,
v$version and V$instance show ORACLE software version
NOT database version.

By the way someone criticize my poor english,  I am
very sorry about that if it hurt to anyone.  if you
are like me English is NOT your first language,
someone criticise you same word what is your feeling.

Thanks.

--- "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)"

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http:/tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A

> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures
> list.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http:/tv.yahoo.com/collections/265%0A

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.