RE: Postgres book recommendations?

  • To: <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "_oracle_L_list" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:13:37 -0400

Yes postgresql 8.1 to be specific.  One thing I really like about it is
that it has a install package that mimics windows and makes the install
a whole lot easier on Redhat.  Not to say that PostGreSql's installation
on windows is anything to sneeze at, it's darn good too, but Linux has a
ways to go yet.