Re: Plsql Unwrapper

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:41:20 -0800 (PST)

David

  I checked it and tried but it is not going to work with 10g. Any other
suggestion.

  TIA

David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000874.htm

  but good luck getting it to work with 10g properly.

  You need to go back to your source control system and get the original from
there

  On 04/11/06, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     I have three
package which was written a year back by one developer and now I am deploying
new version of the application, the procedure is invalid. Is there way to
unwrap them. Any consulting or tool. It is Oracle 10g Rel2

 Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.