Re: Plsql Unwrapper

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 23:40:36 -0800

Well, it isn't going to work with 10g.

10g is encrypted.

Prior to 10g, wrapped packages were not encrypted.

On 11/4/06, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I checked it and tried but it is not going to work with 10g. Any other

*David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

but good luck getting it to work with 10g properly.

You need to go back to your source control system and get the original
from there

On 04/11/06, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have three package which was written a year back by one developer and
> now I am deploying new version of the application, the procedure is invalid.
> Is there way to unwrap them. Any consulting or tool. It is Oracle 10g Rel2

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Jared Still