RE: Perl:DBI

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle DBA List (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:15:11 -0400

To all,
    Due to the changes to the list's reply methods you all apparently did not
get my message of earlier this morning.  Rodney provided the exact fix I
needed, so thanks to all.  And YES, Mladen's script did as it was suppose to.
Gave me the Perl & DBI versions which were as they were suppose to be.  Thanks
to Rodney & Mladen.
Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA