Patchset 9.2.0.6

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:57:48 -0500

What the heck is going on with 9.2.0.6? 9.2.0.5 is buggy as hell, with all
this stuff about ASS Managed tablespaces,
index corruption, instance termination and alike. 9.2.0.5 is likely the
worst patchset ever produced by Oracle Corp.
What are they waiting for with 9.2.0.6? Christmas? Patchset for 32-bit
Solaris has been released on 10/25. I am
really annoyed by the monopolistic "we locked you in" behavior of Oracle
Corp. I know that some people from Oracle
are reading this list. It would be nice tell us when can we expect fixes for
this buggy piece of  s...oftware.
When I opened my last TAR, the analyst told me to expect it  at "the end of
October/beginning of November".
It's mid-November. Where is the @#$%! patchset?

--
Mladen Gogala