RE: Os Watcher

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>, <Randy.Steiner@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:14:48 -0500

Works fine for us on all our RAC installs (10.2.0.2) for my current client.
They have a shared NAS drive available on all systems, which is where we run
OSW.  We have a startup script in /etc/init.d, so server restarts are handled.
We modified OSWatcher.sh to suffix $hostn to all paths, which is defined as
`hostname -s`, so we end up with separate directories per server.

HTH.

Dave Herring  | DBA, Global Technology Services
A c x i o m  C o r p o r a t i o n
630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 cell | 630-944-4989 fax
1501 Opus Pl | Downers Grove, IL, 60515 | U.S.A. | www.acxiom.com
Service Desk: 888-243-4566, https://servicedesk.acxiom.com, GSCA@xxxxxxx