Re: Oracle RAC training options

  • From: Daniel Fink <danielfink.work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anthonycsanchez@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:21:01 -0600

I've done some training for SkillBuilders and Protech in the past and their content was pretty good. They do remote/onsite classes and can usually tailor something to your specific needs.

I'm not a paid or unpaid spokesman....so no financial incentive on my part.

Daniel Fink

On 5/29/2014 12:25 PM, anthony Sanchez wrote:
Hi folks,

We are looking for some instructor led RAC training options - specific to oracle 11gR2. Intended audience would be someone new to RAC but quite familiar with database administration.

Any recommendations?

thanks,
Anthony