Oracle E-Business Visions Sample Application

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:03:54 -0400

All,

Does anyone know if Oracle hosts a site where users can look at their
sample database?  I know I can install it locally, but it seems that
Oracle should provide this to the world someplace for free.

I've poked around the web a bit but so far have come up with nada.

Thanks

Tom

________________________________

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which
contains information
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. Please notify the sender
of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by
telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0),
and then delete it from your system.