RE: Oracle E-Business Visions Sample Application

  • From: "Lex de Haan" <lex.de.haan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nnahata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Oracle-L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:56:04 +0200

again, my knowledge is slightly outdated -- such systems do indeed exist, both
for Oracle apps and database, but they are strictly meant for Oracle employees
"on the road" such as presales, giving live demos at customer sites without the
need to set everything up on their big/fat/expensive/overconfigured laptops. not
sure whether partners are allowed access to those systems as well.

kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar  <http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html>
http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html