Oracle Developer and Business Analyst Position in Baton Rouge, LA

  • From: "Kenneth Naim" <kennethnaim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l-freelists'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:22:55 -0400

My longtime client in Baton Rouge, LA has a few full time Oracle Developer
and Business Analyst Positions that they are looking to fill right away. If
you or someone you know is looking for a good job with a great company
please reply to me off list and I'll provide the contact information.

Thanks,
Ken Naim

-----